PrasCom Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your favourite Operating System ?

2 posters

Go down

Whats your favourite Operating System ? Empty Whats your favourite Operating System ?

Post  Prasad Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 pm

So whats your favorite Operating System ?
Prasad
Prasad
Admin
Admin

https://prascom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Operating System ? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Operating System ?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

so far i've bin using windows and i havnt tried any othr OS so i dnt hav anythng to compare with....so windows xp (vista sucks)....well looking forward to use Mac.

Well WINDOWS has introduced a new ALIENWARE M15x with Intel Core i7-7200 Mobile Processor .....sounds intrsting

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Operating System ? Empty Re: Whats your favourite Operating System ?

Post  Prasad Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Have used windows OS extensively for last 12 years, windows 98 being the first OS i used and windows xp being the last. But now am on Ubuntu Linux (9.10) and am really impressed with it. It works like a charm on my six year old machine !
Prasad
Prasad
Admin
Admin

https://prascom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valdanito Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Mac OS is the best thing that ever happened to Computers and Operating Systems. Its simply awesome visually and combined with MacBook hardware it takes the computer experience to another level.
Windows is good with strong architecture and 3rd party support. The problem lies in its security and its vulnerability. Also it tries to copy whatever MacOS provides visually.
Linux is a product which makes every Open Source and Freeware developer proud. Mind-blowing security, superb visuals(read Ubuntu 9.04 & higher) and breath-taking repository are just some of the things that makes Linux the closest competitor to Mac OS. Linux is simply outstanding.
Bottomline: Its better to invest in MacOS than buying Windows. If u want an operating system as good as Mac for free, go for Linux.

valdanito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down